(Your shopping cart is empty)
Auto Sound Central, Car Audio Installation Accessories, Ipod Adapters, BlueTooth Handsfree, Zune, Onstar, Bose, Radio Install Kits & More
USA SPEC PA11-Chr Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep iPod Adapter
Our Price: $129.00
You save $10.00!
Stock Status:(Out of Stock)
Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
USA SPEC PA11-Chr Chrysler iPod Adapter
This adapter will let you charge, control, and play your iPod through the factory stereo.
Crystal clear CD quality sound.
Additional RCA stereo auxiliary input to connect any audio device with an audio output.
Plug and play harness for fast and easy installation.
Control your iPod from the factory radio controls including volume adjustment, track up/down.
Create up to 5 playlists that can be accessed through the radio controls.
You can also control the iPod from the iPod itself.
This adapter also has a Direct Mode feature for the newer iPods (square Nano, Classic, iPhone, and Touch)- this feature will let you control your iPod from the iPod controls or radio controls but playlist access will not be available on the radio controls. This mode is recommended for the new iPods and some firmware update versions (i.e. update 1.1) since the regular Hybrid mode might lock out the iPod controls.
Compatible with all iPods with the bottom dock connector.
Factory radio must have factory CD Changer compatibility and controls.
This adapter plugs into the cd changer port so any device including the factory cd changer plugged into the cd changer port will need to be disconnected.
Compatible with 6 disc in-dash radios and navigation radios.
Not Compatible with factory DVD system or satellite radio (must be disconnected).
2001-2005 PT Cruiser
2001-2007 Town and Country/Voyager
1999-2004 Grand Cherokee
The USA Spec iPod Interface Cable connects, controls, charges, and plays an iPod through the factory stereo system of most Domestic, Japanese, and European vehicle brands.
Get pure Digital Sound of your iPod into your factory radio.
Also adds optional auxiliary input to connect any standard portable stereo device plus iPod connection.
• IPOD interface to connect, control, charge and play an IPOD through a factory radio
• All plug and play harnesses included for most applications and for easy installation
• Adds additional single stereo Aux input
• Song up/down Playlist/disc select, shuffle and random play features all control iPod
• Auto memory feature – Auto locates last song listened to on each play list
• Auto Skip 10+ songs in each play list with factory CD Changer FF button
• Auto skip to end of play list with factory CD Changer FF button
• Auto Maintain current play list when migrating from portable to in car use
• Auto Charge feature charges IPOD battery and auto stops after 1 hour of non use.
• In some vehicles if Vehicle has existing external CD Changer it must be disconnected.
• Auto Playlist Select – If no play list is created, Auto Selects first 5 play list on iPod
Two modes to choose from (selected by dip switch on adapter):
Direct Mode - Gives user complete control of their iPod while it is connected to the factory radio. iPod is not locked out while connected to the radio and user is able to manually access their complete iPod content. Radio still can adjust song up/down random or shuffle play but user can manually control their iPod and select any playlist, genre or Artist of their choice.
New Hybrid Mode! - Combines best features of Direct Mode and Playlist Mode. Create and access your favorite mobile playlist or directly access all your iPod content manually on your iPod. iPod displays song title information and iPod is not locked, so the iPod can be operated manually at all times (locked out on new square Nano, iPhone, and Touch).
Chrysler 6502 Radio Replacement Wire Harness
Chrysler/GM Radio CR10 Antenna Adapter
PAC NU-CHY1 Chrysler Nav Unlock Adapter
Metra 95-6511 Chrysler Radio Installation Kit
Peripheral iSimple PXDP/PXHCH2 Chrysler iPod/iPhon
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Product Updates and Frequently Asked Questions:
For Our FAQ (3G iPhone info., What is an iPod adapter?, and more..)