(Your shopping cart is empty)
Auto Sound Central, Car Audio Installation Accessories, Ipod Adapters, BlueTooth Handsfree, Zune, Onstar, Bose, Radio Install Kits & More
USA Spec PA20-Toy Toyota Nav/MP3 Radio iPod Adapter
Stock Status:In Stock
This adapter plugs into the cd changer port so any device including the factory cd changer plugged into the cd changer port will need to be disconnected
Unlike some other IPod adapters, you can control your IPod from both the radio controls and the IPod
New Nano (square), Classic, Touch, and iPhone controls will be locked out in Hybrid Mode. Direct Mode will let you control from iPod also but text and playlist access from radio will not work
This adapter will display text on the factory radio on radios that have a 'text/title' button
2001-2006 LS 430
2007-2009 LS 460
1998-2009 4 Runner
1998-2009 Avalon (text will not show on Navigation radios)
1998-2010 Camry (w/o Nav)
2002-2006 Camry (with Nav)
2007-2009 FJ Cruiser
1998-2009 Land Cruiser
1998-2009 Rav 4
The USA Spec iPod Interface Cable connects, controls, charges, and plays an iPod through the factory stereo system of most Domestic, Japanese, and European vehicle brands.
Get pure Digital Sound of your iPod into your factory radio.
Also adds optional auxiliary input to connect any standard portable stereo device plus iPod connection.
• IPOD interface to connect, control, charge and play an IPOD through a factory radio
• All plug and play harnesses included for most applications and for easy installation
• Adds additional single stereo Aux input
• Song up/down Playlist/disc select, shuffle and random play features all control iPod
• Auto memory feature – Auto locates last song listened to on each play list
• Auto Skip 10+ songs in each play list with factory CD Changer FF button
• Auto skip to end of play list with factory CD Changer FF button
• Auto Maintain current play list when migrating from portable to in car use
• Auto Charge feature charges IPOD battery and auto stops after 1 hour of non use.
• In some vehicles if Vehicle has existing external CD Changer it must be disconnected.
• Auto Playlist Select – If no play list is created, Auto Selects first 5 play list on iPod
Two modes to choose from (selected by dip switch on adapter):
Direct Mode - Gives user complete control of their iPod while it is connected to the factory radio. iPod is not locked out while connected to the radio and user is able to manually access their complete iPod content. Radio still can adjust song up/down random or shuffle play but user can manually control their iPod and select any playlist, genre or Artist of their choice.
New Hybrid Mode! - Combines best features of Direct Mode and Playlist Mode. Create and access your favorite mobile playlist or directly access all your iPod content manually on your iPod. iPod displays song title information and iPod is not locked, so the iPod can be operated manually at all times (locked out on new square Nano, iPhone, and Touch).
DICE DUO-101-TOY- replaced by Audiovox ADUO-101-TOY
Scosche BlueFusion BFCL2K
Peripheral iSimple PXAMG/HDRT/PGHNI1 Nissan/Infiniti HD Radio/iPod Adapter Combo Kit
PIE FRDW/PC-POD2 iPod Adapter Interface
Blitzsafe Audi/M-Link1 V.1B Audi iPod Adapter
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Product Updates and Frequently Asked Questions:
For Our FAQ (3G iPhone info., What is an iPod adapter?, and more..)