(Your shopping cart is empty)
Auto Sound Central, Car Audio Installation Accessories, Ipod Adapters, BlueTooth Handsfree, Zune, Onstar, Bose, Radio Install Kits & More
Grom GROM-I3-MAZ Mazda iPod/iPhone Adapter
Stock Status:In Stock
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
Control and operate your iPod with car stereo buttons or steering wheel controls
Convert iPod into virtual CD changer
Your stereo should be CD changer capable
The in-dash CD changer will remain working, but external CD changer will be disconnected
2007-2008 CX-7 (w/out Nav)
2004-2008 Mazda 3
2005-2008 Mazda 5
2003-2008 Mazda 6 (04 requires change on the radio)
2002-2003 Protege & Protege 5
2004-2008 RX-8 (radio firmware v9.55 or later)
GROM Audio Adapter is a digital interface that is designed to seamlessly integrate your iPod into almost any vehicle.
It provides direct audio interface to a car stereo via the CD changer port. GROM Audio interface insures CD quality sound from iPod to car stereo speakers.
Main features and functionality:
- Direct connection from iPod to car stereo provides CD quality sound
- GROM Audio translates button presses from your car stereo or steering wheel to the particular command iPod can understand
- Enables easy integration into the car system. Place it anywhere, control from the car stereo
- Charges iPod while connected
- High quality components ensure the highest quality sound possible in a car
- Simple operation ensures flexibility and no ramp up time to use
- Original car's harness fits just right in your car and require no additional tools or adjustments for mounting. Simple plug-n-play installation saves you time and money.
• Disk 1 allow to control iPod from its clicking wheel. Select your music from iPod and have it played. Stereo still can control iPod
• Disk 2-6 mapped to playlists you create on iPod. Full control from car stereo. The following information is displayed: Disk #, Track #, time etc
• MIX, REPEAT work as usual
• SCAN allow to skip +-10 tracks for faster navigation (only in Advanced mode)
• Playlist positions are preserved for fast operation
Average Customer Review:
Write a review.
Grom Cable-AUDS Audi Radio Y Harness Cable
Grom Honda/Acura XM/Navigation Retention Y Harness Cable
GROM-AUX-SUB08 Subaru 3.5mm Aux Audio Adapter Interface
GROM-AUX-TOY-N Toyota/Lexus/Scion 3.5mm Aux Adapter
Grom Audio Samsung Galaxy S S2 Audio Input Charging to Mazda Adapter Interface
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
Miata 2005 install
December 12, 2010
Reviewer: Richard from Wichita, KS United States
Product is a great value and works as advertised. Hard getting radio out until we learned "trick" then only took 5 minutes. Additional hour to put everything back that we did not need to remove.
Was this review helpful to you?
Product Updates and Frequently Asked Questions:
For Our FAQ (3G iPhone info., What is an iPod adapter?, and more..)